Carefree Quechee Vacations
1996 Main Street
PO Box 1226
Quechee, Vermont 05059
1996 Main Street
PO Box 1226
Quechee, Vermont 05059
Property [insert property name]
Arrival [insert arrival date]
Departure [insert departure date]
Number of Nights [insert total number of nights]
Total Contract Price [insert reservation total contract price]
This agreement is hereby made between the guest and Carefree Quechee Vacations, Agent for the Owner.
Thank you for choosing Carefree Quechee Vacations. This is your confirmation and contract. Please read the “TERMS OF LEASE” below. The system will guide you through the signature process and automatically return the signed copy to us. The balance due of your reservation must be paid 45 days prior to your arrival. If we do not receive a check by mail the balance will be charged to your credit card on file. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee. You can avoid this fee by either sending a check or calling us and we can process an e-check at no charge.
Your rental of these accommodations also entitles you purchase optional access to The Quechee Club amenities and facilities. Additional charges will be payable to the The Quechee Club for the use of the facilities.
We look forward to your visit and will do everything possible to assure you have a very enjoyable stay.
Be sure to stay up to date with all things Quechee and go "like" our Facebook page!
TERMS OF LEASE
(Please Read Carefully)
- CAREFREE QUECHEE VACATIONS (CQV), acting as Agent for the Owner, agrees to lease to Guest (Tenant), and the Guest agrees to lease from the Owner, the residential premises detailed on the reverse of this Agreement upon terms below stated and the charges enumerated on the reverse. This lease shall commence at 3:00 P.M. on the date of arrival and terminate at 10:00 A.M. on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged in advance with the CQV office.
- Contract is only valid with a viable credit card on file with CQV at the time of reservation and during the term of the rental. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure credit card information is current with CQV. Reservations without a viable credit card will be terminated at the sole discretion of CQV.
- No pets are permitted in any Quechee Lakes residence leased by CQV.
- Owner/Agent (CQV) agrees to provide all utilities, snow plowing, and grounds maintenance. If there is a telephone in the unit, Guest agrees to pay for all extended local telephone service charges. Guest will also pay for toll calls and Vermont “dial one” calls by credit card, third number billing, or reversal of charges. There will be a fifteen dollar ($15.00) charge for processing any toll call not placed in this manner.
- Deposit is applied towards the total balance of the stay. Reservations may be canceled not less than forty-six (46) days prior to arrival with full refund less a $75.00 cancelation fee. Refunds for cancelations forty-five (45) days or less prior to arrival will be made only if unit is re-rented; otherwise any monies received could be forfeited. All cancelations will be subject to a seventy-five dollar ($75.00) processing fee. In the event that a signed copy of this lease along with the balance due is not received by the date indicated, then this lease shall be considered null and void and the initial deposit shall be forfeited. There will be a one-hundred and fifty dollar ($150.00) charge for a “no show”, plus the balance on the reservation. Any unpaid balances will be charged to the guest(s)’ credit card. Balances over 30 days may be charged a monthly late fee of $39.00.
- Guest agrees to report any damage or unsatisfactory conditions found in the property to CQV within one hour of check-in, or if after 5:00 P.M., between 9:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. the following morning.
- Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Quechee Club and the condominium association, as posted. Owner or agent does not guarantee and does not assume any responsibility for changes in schedules, charges, weather, or activities offered by the Quechee Club for any reason.
- CQV shall provide some starter items such as toilet paper, paper towels, bar soap, laundry detergent, and dish detergent, and each home will be set for arrival with sheets & towels from a professional linen service. CQV will NOT provide consumable items such as cling wrap, tin foil, garbage bags, sandwich bags, napkins, spices/cooking oils, food of any kind, or firewood. Any firewood that is on the premises and is used by the guest must be replaced by the guest upon completion of the rental.
- Guest agrees to leave the premises in the same order and cleanliness as found, except for bed linens and towels used on the day of departure and touch-up cleaning in preparation for the next guest. If excessive clean up of the unit is required, additional charges for maid service will be levied against the Guest and deducted from the Security Deposit or charged to your credit card. Such determination will be made at the sole discretion of CQV.
- Guest shall be responsible for all damages caused to the property or its grounds without limitation as to amount. The Security Deposit specified on the reverse of this Agreement (if applicable) shall be held in escrow until the unit has been inspected by the Owner or CQV. Provided the premises are left in the same condition as when occupied, and provided the Guest has not been notified of a damage claim by the Owner or CQV, deposit will be refunded by mail (or credit card charge canceled). If the amount of the damage exceeds the Security Deposit, Guest hereby agrees to pay the additional sum required to repair or replace any property damaged through the negligence and/or omissions of Guest, his guests, licensees, or invitees.
- If the premises are sold or become untenable or unavailable for any reason, CQV reserves the right to substitute a comparable property. If no other comparable property is available, this agreement shall be null and void upon notification of Guest. CQV and Owner shall be held harmless. All of our units are individually owned and decorated. Although our office administers quality standards required for a unit to participate in our rental program, the style, quality of furnishings, and color schemes vary considerably according to the individual owner’s tastes and are not guaranteed by CQV or the Owner to suit individual guest preferences.
- Owner or CQV shall have the right to enter the premises at all reasonable times in order to conduct maintenance or improvements, to determine the condition of the property, or to show the property to prospective purchasers or tenants. Owner or Agent will make every effort to give adequate notice.
- Owner or CQV shall not be liable to Guest, his guests, licensees, or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss, or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Guest shall hold Owner and/or Carefree Quechee Vacations, harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of or fixture on the premises and from or against any omission, neglect or default of Guest, his guest, licensees, or invitees.
- CQV agrees to deliver to Guest one set of keys to the premises upon possession. Additional keys may be available upon request. Guest shall be responsible for the security of the unit until all such keys have been returned to Carefree Quechee Vacations. Guest agrees to pay fifteen dollars ($15.00) for each set of keys not returned.
- Guest agrees to pay $50.00 for each non-emergency page. Such determination will be made at the sole discretion of CQV.
- Any unpaid balances, regardless of reason, will be charged to the guest’s credit card. Balances over 30 days may be charged a monthly late fee of $39.00.
- This lease agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the respective parties hereto, their heirs, successors, and assigns.
Guest: [Guest First] [Guest Last]
Guest: [e-signature location]
Date: [date of e-signature]