Travel restrictions remain very similar to those that were published on June 15, 2020. The modifications announced on November 10, 2020 eliminated the the use of the county map to determine if quarantine is necessary for travel to Vermont.
The new regulation requires that out-of-state visitors staying in Vermont complete a 14 day self quarantine in his/her home prior to coming to Vermont. This self-quarantine period in your own home may be shortened to a 7 day self-quarantine if followed by a negative COVID test. Alternatively, should your stay in Vermont be longer than 2 weeks, you may quarantine in a Vermont residence for the same allotted time period (14 days or 7 days followed by a negative COVID test) prior to going into public spaces for normal activities.
The above is our summary of the regulations but you must check out the link below as it will be the most up-to-date information and regulations, Vermont has been unparalleled in managing the Covid crisis and by following the regulations our guests had a great summer. We look forward to helping you to have a great winter experience in Quechee and stand ready to assist you.
We look forward to your stay!
Cancellations & Travel Insurance
We understand that planning in the current environment can be challenging. We will fully refund your reservation should the State of Vermont, Local or Federal authorities issue further restrictions than stated above prior to your stay that impact your ability to occupy the property due to COVID-19.
With the new environment, Carefree Quechee Vacations is committed to your safety and has further updated out cleaning practices.
- Disinfectant cleaning products will be used on all solid surfaces; cleaning products used will be those listed on CDC website.
- All light switches, door knobs and other contact surfaces will be disinfected.
- All cleaners will wear disposable gloves when cleaning to protect themselves and guests. Cleaners with colds or other illnesses will be asked to not come to work.
- Based on availability, we will be supplying Clorox wipes or equivalents to our guests for their stay.
- Carefree Quechee Vacations has been using a hotel linen service for the last twenty months. Presently the laundered items consist of: top sheets, fitted sheets, pillowcases, towels, hand towels, wash clothes, bathmats and kitchen towels.
Carefree Quechee Vacations has teamed up with Stock the House, an on-demand concierge service that “plans activities, delivers groceries and hard to find goods, and partners with trusted service providers to serve your every need.” We are happy to be partnering with this service to offer guests every day comforts from the convenience of their rental properties! Click here to learn more!
The Quechee Club
Due to COVID-19 operating procedures across Vermont have changed, including renter amenity access to the Quechee Club. Please visit our detailed page here for more information on how this will impact your reservation dates.
State of Vermont Government Orders
For more information on the State of Vermont Governor updates on COVID you may visit the main website here: https://governor.vermont.gov/covid19response
Addendums Specific to Vacation Rentals: