The Quechee Club offers a full range four-season amenities. These amenities are available for purchase to renters of properties with Club membership. Please visit their guide book “All Things Quechee” for more information on amenities & renter rates. Renter/Guest Amenity Rates begin on page 87.
The Quechee Club amenities include:
- Two 18-hole golf courses designed by Geoffrey Cornish and considered to be in the top three courses in Vermont.
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools.
- The Quechee Ski Area with thirteen expertly groomed trails, snow-making, ski school, ski team and a quad lift.
- Extensive groomed cross-country ski trails on the golf courses.
- Hiking trails that are also used for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
- Eight Har-tru tennis courts as well as two heated platform tennis courts allowing for winter play.
- A fully equipped fitness center.
- A variety dining experiences from apres-ski to a formal dining room.
- A large variety of family-oriented events from day camps to BBQ’s.
The Club staff can help you plan the perfect amenity package to suit your needs. Call the Club Membership Services at (802) 295-9356 and select membership services. Click here for more detailed information and the Club website or communicate with the Membership Director, Gina Beaty at 802-299-2167 or email@example.com.
In accordance with the State of Vermont Stay Safe policies, The Quechee Club has made some adjustments in how our amenities will be accessed during COVID-19, in order to provide guests and owners with a safe and enjoyable experience.
Please visit The Quechee Club’s COVID page by clicking here for more information on how these changes will impact your stay.